A joke (hopefully not too offensive!)

Guest adieb

Guest Fatboy

After the Scottish goalkeeper Andy Goram issued a press statement announcing that he was being treated for schizophrenia, he ran out at the start of his next match to a crowd chanting:

'Two Andy Gorams, there's only two Andy Gorams!'

------------------

ANMC Member

Guest SAMCATGETTER
Originally posted by adieb:

Why is it that when we talk to God is called praying but when God talks to us its called Paranoid Schizophrenia?

Mr Adieb!!!

At first thought on reading your posting I felt I was going to be truly offended. My first intention was to come back and give you a good dressing down.

But then I realised that it was time for my medications...So now it is the real myself speakin to ya, and I dont remember why I was SOOOOO upset.

All is forgiven mate, cheerio

Sam biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest danzante

Adieb,

i am a roman catholic and i very much believe in God,

but it does'nt stop me from laughing at religious jokes,

i always like to think God understands we need some sort of relief in life, laughing is one ..

--------------------------

Jesus walked into a hotel and threw three nails on the counter and said

"Can you put me up for the night?"

Danny.

An old man lay dying and his last request was to have a solicitor hold one hand and an estate agent hold the other when he dies, asked why, he replied "well Jesus died between two thieves and i wanted to do the same!"

Guest Alan Stubbs
Originally posted by danzante:

Jesus was walking up to a fisherman on the riverbank and the fisherman looked at him an said, 'I don't care who you are, You aren't walking on this water whlst I'm fishing!

Alan

------------------

ANMC Founder Member

An indian, an irishman and a black guy are having a drink in a pub.

What a wonderful example of an integrated society....................

Guest Alan Stubbs

A Scotsman lay dying and looks up at his best friend and says: 'Hamish, promse me, when I'm gone, pour a bottle of the finest single malt over my grave'.

Hamish looks down on his friend and replies: 'Of course I will, but do you mind of it's filtered by my kidneys first?'

------------------

ANMC Founder Member