Lunchbreak 19/07

n4lly

After impressing the ladies at work with stories of my fishing exploits, i notice
a few doubter's. A young dizzy blonde Italian girl, i have taken up the wall before, asks if i could show her my tackle and
how i use it.
:g: Hmm, i'll pickup a pack of rag and we have a date for tomorrow lunch time.

With reputation at stake, 1200 Hrs off we go to the Eastern Arm.

First drop and about 2 mins later i have swung in the first Wrasse about 1 LB.

Second drop i let the young lady hold my rod, and sure enough she catch's her first ever fish.
Whoops of joy, big smile, she's lovin' it.

Right, now we need to get a proper one. the best of the worm from the one pack, loaded up on
a three hook boom flapper, Hold my coke and watch this i said.

In contact with the lead and the rod tip pointing at the water, i ignored the small bite's and sure enough
the big pull down, a few turns on to reel, so the fish if off the bottom and away from snags
and i thrust my rod into my co-workers hands.

OMG, OMG, squeals of joy then please help me, help me.

Fearing she may let go of my rod, i lend a hand, but insist she must finish off the job, of reeling in.

Result. Reputation intact.

DSCF1245_zps01e74def.jpg

DSCF1259_zpsa26ac403.jpg

DSCF1258_zpsd0b0d4f0.jpg

She wants to do it again and again, who i'm i to say no :icecream:

Edited by n4lly
1509tarpon_75_.gif

hummmmm.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

After impressing the ladies at work with stories of my fishing exploits, i notice

a few doubter's. A young dizzy blonde Italian girl, i have taken up the wall before, asks if i could show her my tackle and

how i use it.

:

Excuse me. :)

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and i'm not sure about the universe". (Albert Einstein)

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head, thats assault, not leadership". (Dwight D. Eisenhower)

"Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. Theres no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere". (Groucho marx)

post-10666-0-14230700-1374265374_thumb.jpg clicky.

ohh, look what I did with my lunch time yesterday, sniggs :fishing1:

Edited by barry luxton
  • Like 1

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

I note you found it on face book Sean, the is also a few more foto's I'll see if I can find some time to put one on a n, cheers