cruel but true

mr motorola

just been surfing a joke site and stumbled across this..........

"I just saved 3 children from a burning house and got a really big pat on the back.

Just think if I could play Tennis or ride a bike fast I might have got a knighthood as well."

I know its a joke but it really does hit home with me , very true.

Doesn't surprise me one bit with 'slimy greaseball eton bred ass-wipes' in power such as cameron who are too busy keeping every other race , religion and their ilk happy just for the media. media fed is exactly what we are , media fed , media run. nuff said.

Fishing is fishing , Life is life , but life wouldn't be very enjoyable without fishing................ Mr M 12:03 / 19-3-2009

I know for a fact that such an action i would not be bothered if i got an MBE or knighthood. It would not matter to me as i have done something i have wanted to do... In fact a Sir in front of my name would pee me right off as imagine all the questions for the rest of your life...GRRRR!

Talking about cycling Bradley Wiggins actually did not want to be Sir and cringed at the fact but the man has worked tirelessly all his life to get to the top of his game just like Andy Murray and Elton John. I am positive they all were not that fussed ( murray will get one) but why not.

MBE's OBE's etc are given out to the public for certain achievements to Joe public but can’t be given out to all. You can nominate somebody if you think they should have one.

Yes we are media fed but we don't need to eat it. We can just choose to ignore it and make our own choices and views. i don't think the West is as democratic as it used to be but give me that than Zimbabwe and Korea anyday.

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon