This Weekend - Your Plans and Aspirations

Chris the Fish

Well, as im sat here like a coiled lettuce waiting for the end of the day, im looking forward to another foray to Mill Farm.

As ive tomorrow off, me and a friend (sheepy - his nickname, not species :D ) are aiming for some quality fishing.

Were off to target the big roaming carp, and hopefully going to get into some chub and bream whilst were at it.

Im particularly interested in getting my first double carp, very first chub (ok, so im a lakey and dont get onto the running stuff quite as often as id like) and also aiming to pass the big 50lb bag mark, this also depends on the conditions as to what i decide to go for.

what are your hopes for this weekend, and who will bag the biggest fish?

A bird in the bush is worth two in the hand

Guest allibee

Plenty of stillwater chub in Mercers ... dead mans shoes though ... mores the pity :(

This weekend I shall be mostly tying rigs and getting ready to battle some catfish during the following week ... in between taking daughter to the ends of the earth to her football matches and middle son to the back of beyond for his first job

Sheesh ... anyone else want a taxi? mum-o-cabs ... cheap rates

Friday evening I'll be wandering around Mill Farm looking for the person who recently recommended the fishery to a West Midlander (ben88). We don't want their sort with their funny accents in the cultured wasteland of South Leicestershire. If I find the culprit he will find out how deep the margins really are :mad: .

Seriously though, have a good one :) .

I'll be mostly not sleeping, which is what I've been doing all week.

Got a 4-day trip beginning Monday, so I'm just too excited :)

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

i shall be stalking some large chub this weekend,in a quite forgotten backwater.then i am off work all next week!!!overnighter on the wierpool for a monster chub or even a barbel,and maybe one on a pit in search of carp.hope the rain stays away!

[ 12. August 2004, 05:47 PM: Message edited by: Ratty46 ]

AKA RATTY

LondonBikers.Com....Suzuki SV1000S K3 Rider and Predator Crazy Angler!