posting a .pdf file

Phone

Helpers,

I have a .pdf file embedded in some of my other stuff. I would to post it as a "picture" (already printed out) on the forum. It is 850kb.

Is it possible? (doesn't look like it to me)

Phone

This should work:

open the pdf file

use the select tool to outline the image

select "copy image"

paste image into another programme (I used Irfanview)

then post image on here.

There may be better or simpler ways, but I just did that with the image below - (seems to work)

post-1421-0-88234100-1374959715_thumb.jpg

ayjay,

My .pdf must be to big (850kb). You know on IE you have to go to "edit" to paste a file. Well it isn't even dark like there is a file that's been copied.

Phone

ayjay,

My .pdf must be to big (850kb). You know on IE you have to go to "edit" to paste a file. Well it isn't even dark like there is a file that's been copied.

Phone

I know nothing about IE, (haven't used it for many years) but I was unable to paste the pic direct into a folder on my C drive which is why I used Irfanview.

If it's too large you can save it at a slightly lower resolution to bring the file size down, (90 or 95% usually works ).

you can download a piece of software which adds a new printer (its not actually a printer). it will work on any software which allows you to print documents.

When you go to file > print. There is a new printer called bullzip pdf printer when clicked, a save dialog will appear and you can save the document to your desktop in any format you want.

so open the pdf/word doc/image/anything and go to print, select the page you want to save and hit print

a new dialog will appear(bullzip) with more settings.

post-7003-0-45592900-1375016823_thumb.jpg

select the format, JPEG in this case

set the save destination in the "file name" text box by clicking the little button with "..."

Press save

download bullzip pdf printer: http://download.cnet.com/BullZip-PDF-Printer/3000-18497_4-85827.html

a slightly less complicated way with things you already have on your pc:

press the "PRINT SCREEN" button on your keyboard, open MS Paint and then paste the print screen in to paint and save as jpeg. (i done this with the above image)

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk