Sunderland airshow

Andrew

No idea where this is from, nor what type of aircraft it is, but it was fast and very noisy.

DSCF0099_zpsad90bf23.jpg

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

It looks like a Sabre jet fighter although was not used with those colours. i could be wrong in fact i am sure i will be prooved i am. It's the kind of Jet that was used in the korean war. It actually could be a Mig!

Those early jets where ear piercing however at the biggin hill air show 3 year back they flew the Eurofighter it was the last time they did. It shattered house windows around the area and scared every pet within miles. It even gave a guy a heart attack luckily he survivd. When it flew over my house the glasses on the table moved across it

Needless to say it has not flown in the air show since :)

Edited by Dave H

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon