Why does it have to happen to me???

Carpwiz

I played cricket for a 2nd team 2day. We won and the men went for a pint while me a a couple of m8s had a nok about with a corky.

I had been working that morning in a butchers were i do 1 day a week and earn a £15s.

not much but 15 years olds dont get much till were older. any way

i ......lost mi wallet.... :(:(

how clumsy

it had 2 weeks wages in it... god wot a sickner.

Scott :(

I withdrew £100 out of a cashpoint recently after a few beverages on a night out. I think I must have been concentrating too much on putting the card back in the wallet safely :( cos I certainly didn't put the money in there. Some lucky person got a windfall when they turned up at the machine....bummer!

Paul

Carpwiz:

i ......lost mi wallet.... :(:(

how clumsy

it had 2 weeks wages in it... god wot a sickner.

Scott :(:(

They'll put anything they can get away with in sausages these days!

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

I was in Morrisons a few weeks back and they have an in-store HSBC bank, albeit very small.

As we walked past the cash machine, I noticed £20 hanging out.

Took me about ten minutes to find someone to hand it in to!

Anglers' Net Shopping Partners - Please Support Your Forum

CLICK HERE for all your Amazon purchases - books, photography equipment, DVD's and more!

CLICK HERE for Go Outdoors. HUGE discounts!

FOLLOW ANGLERS' NET ON TWITTER- CLICK HERE - @anglersnet

PLEASE 'LIKE' US ON FACEBOOK - CLICK HERE

Was in leeds last year queing behind a chinease girl at a chash poin chatting to my mate, the girls turned around with her card in her hand and said to me in broken english,

'do you know any banks that will accept this card? Ive tried a few and none seem to work?'

er yip, try the one youve just used, theres about a £100 hanging out of it! She was totally shocked, the only thing i can think is that in china (or wherever she was from) you get the money first and then the card. Hope she hadn't left all that money hanging out of cash machines all over leeds city centre!!!

• 2 weeks later...

i know a really sick and disturbing story about a kid i know who worked in a butchers, but i wont tell you or it will put you of either your job or your mincemeat