BMWs

Jeff S

Bought a 520i about a month ago. I didn't know parts were going to be so expensive. It's amazing how the performance improves after I put new exhaust and tires on. Guess I'll keep at it and add more new parts. I wonder how long it will be before I end up with a new car. :rolleyes:

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...

Hi Dvcaret I own a beemer too I have the 525 best car I ever had I know she,s 15 years old now but still can give some boy racers the run for their money. BMW drivers always seem to get a bad name but I,ve seen worst ford, corsa, 4x4 and taxi drivers out there.I might trade her in next year for newer model

He who simply trys, Is not trying hard enuff

I never want to change a starter motor on a BMW (e36 model 6 cylinder) ever again............. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Bl@@dy ridiculous !!!!!!

Terry

We bought it as a second car. My wife drove it and didn't like it so I get to drive it on a daily basis. It's an H reg and I was surprised that it wasn't rusted out undernearth. I've got to change the bushings on the steering soon. Not looking forward to doing that but I've got access to a lift which makes it easier to work on.

Now it's tax and MOT time.

Jeff

Piscator non solum piscatur.

Yellow Prowler13

2274389822_1033c38a0e_s.jpg

Ask me at 75...