Should we join forces with the Countryside Alliance?

Peter Waller

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Peter, I seem to have a problem with which part of the question to answer. Is it the first part i.e. "should we take sides with the CA"?, or is it the second parti.e. "or should we keep our distance from them"?

Any clever (smarteass?) can make what they want of a NO answer.

Anyone anti CA would say that I have answered NO so I do not want to take sides with theCA, when in fact I had actually said No to the second part.

Crap question doesn't even deserve an answer, but if you would care to rephrase it into ONE question then I may give you an answer.

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Den, open the poll, there is ONLY one question, a neutrally worded question at that. You might find the result enlightening. To be truthful I expected it to be about 50/50, its not, so far! It is a genuine question with the right intentions, honest!

Just to put you out of your misery Den, the question is a simple ONE, 'should angling and the CA work together?' Surely no one can misconstrue that, nor take any form of offence whatsoever, can they? As for being crap, no Den.

[ 05. February 2005, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

It's purely a personal thing, but whenever I see Charles Jardine on tv he leaves me feeling uncomfortable.

For some reason, he reminds me of the George Cole, Arthur Daley character from Minder. Don't ask me why, I couldn't explain, it's just the impression he leaves on me.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Ah, I see now Peter, so I am not answering your original question, or even the next two, but the fourth one contained in the poll.........it is all clear now...I think :confused: :confused: :D

Den

[ 05. February 2005, 11:16 AM: Message edited by: poledark ]

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic