New to fishing

joanne

Gobio - what earthly difference does it make?

With the exception of a couple of people here, I know none of you well enough to say if you are male, female, alien and some 3rd sex, fat, thin, decent looking, ugly as a troll. Doesn't stop me having fun chatting though.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Newt,

First of all, I am just having a bit of fun. I hope you can all (especially Joanne) take it as such.

It would make me laugh if Joanne turned out to be a 300 pound male truck driver from Birmingham.

Does it make an earthly difference whether Joanne is female? Well it appears to do to these posters:

Paul Boote

Wouldn't wish to turn anyone - especially female -off fishing

Lyn

Nice to see some more 'girl power' on here

Nursejudy

Welcome Joanne as Lyn says nice to see more girl power!!!

Yog

I wonder if this thread would have so many replies if it was a bloke who was new to fishing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i doubt it!!!!!

Kendo

show a bit of leg lass and they'll be more

Tommo666

Been watching this thread and quite honestly I'm amazed! When I first joined I got only a couple of replies to my posts!

Why could that be??

Peter Waller

No! Ask another question, all us oldies are drooling to give you an answer!!

I was actually hoping for an interesting alien myself.

Guess I shoulda put in some smilies when I posted.

:D:D

[ 31. March 2005, 05:04 AM: Message edited by: Newt ]

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Joanne would be a queer fish if she was actually male, her manner suggests a very female female! Probably Hayley off Corrie! Oh, what a gay day!!

Of course Newt might just be five foot, 6 stone, blond, 38" DD and spends all day polishing the chains on her leather cat-suit,

[ 31. March 2005, 09:25 AM: Message edited by: Peter Waller ]

C.A.P.S

The Thames Estuary aint to bad either if you fancy using proper size leads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!