New to fishing

joanne

joanne have a look on http://www.rmcangling.co.uk i think theres a few lakes in your area, Hooks Marsh (waltham abbey) boreham, Chigborough (maldon)Stanford-Le-Hope being a good choice !!

you can also give them a ring on 01932 583630 and speak to Sue in the office she will pojt you in the right direction and send you a brochure in the post :D

www.stoneyandfriends.co.uk

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jo, welcome to AN. Nice to see some more 'girl power' on here.

RMC do have some good lakes up your way, well worth a try.

Did I really say that

lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

joanne:

Hi lyn :)

Thanks for the reply.

Im a novice to fishing and would appreciate any help and advice :)

Jo

'Jo'

Burnham on Crouch mullet-ing and bass okay for you?

Forget the yachties and the sun and the pretty-pretty (for southern Essex, at least) houses and 'scene'; for its early-morning stuff mostly, with lots of mist (gale-force fog, even) and, even more regrettably, acres of sucking mud...

I know a lad over there, you see.

Wrote most of a book I did once just 'dahn the road', too...

Wouldn't wish to turn anyone - especially female -off fishing, but all the sails and the smiles and the sunnyside-up good-life posing, plus the loud jet-ski boys and slightly quieter, slightly more reflective sailors, might just appeal to you more, now...

"What did you expect to see out of a Torquay hotel bedroom window? Sydney Opera House perhaps? The Hanging Gardens of Babylon? Herds of wildebeest sweeping majestically...?"

Basil Fawlty to the old bat, guest from hell, Mrs Richards.