Just got back in from a great trotting session :)

Tigger

I managed to get out later this afternoon and it was a bit of a red letter day with barbel, dace and chub. Idon't know how many but i caught what seemed like a lot. I did take pic's of some of them...

yswt.jpg
5w9b.jpg
tcjd.jpg
vsa7.jpg
1m0m.jpg
yu42.jpg
fg0k.jpg
bpt4.jpg
2tes.jpg

Edited by Tigger

I know you like your chub Brian, where they any size ?

Some nice ones, but nothing that had me running for the scales.

I found 4 carp today, one was a ghosty, which is what caught my eye first and then I realised there were 4 of them. Sadly they didn't seem to fancy any bread for dinner.

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

amazing fishing

Azree

Let us see rather that like Janus—or better, like Yama, the Brahmin god of death—religion has two faces, one very friendly, one very gloomy...” Arthur Schopenhaur

Thank's for the comments gent's.

When trotting I've had quite a few of 9lb'ers and over, my biggest being 9lb 11ounce and have been chasing a double so I was a bit miffed as i'm positive the one i'm holding topped 10lb...but I hadn't got the bloody scales !...so still no double. The fish was much bigger than it looks in the pic and one of the widest i've seen.