Puzzle?

Eddie

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, if this is what new computers do to a body I shall clearly have to give up my daytime job.

Gotta key, don't know the words to the song.....AGAIN! I'll get me eldest daughter on the case, ask her to explain,glaze over, and pretend I've learnt something groovy.

never had this problem with the old machine....mutter mutter...couldn't receive this kind of stuff, mutter, groan....where's the bloody rule book???? should have paid MUCH more attention to those stoopid ping-pong games in the 60's :(:( :confused: but a bit :D

Help me unhook these, please.

dave h

have you got the disc in the machine yet. my hubby is driving me nuts, how do we get the head in to walkway nursejudy

little onions keep trying.

nurse.gif

AKA Nurse Jugsy ( especially for newt)

Lift the walk-way by clicking on the end of it.

Get the three tiles off the wall from next door and slot them into the glass cabinet.(which is under the walk-way)

Adjust the tiles to make a route by sliding them in or out.

Capture the head using the disc box.

Release the head on the right of the glass cabinett and the head will follow the route, from right to left.

Move chair, to then click on bridge to shut it.