Time crunch painting

kirisute

[media]

[\media]

Played about with the trusty gopro whilst doing a painting over the weekend! Then thought I'd speed it all up!

Resisted the urge to put the benny hill chase music over it! Lol!

Edited by kirisute

Is that you painting mate ?

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Do ya sell em then ? got a gallery on some image hosting site ?

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I sell them and teach lessons in the style privately....don't really have a gallery of them because they tend to get painted and then sold on! LOL

most of the photos I have are of older ones: which look crappy compared to how I paint now! LOL

ill grab a couple of piccies tonight and let you see them: heres one from last year:

z59s.jpg

if you've even watched "The Joy of Painting" then you know the kind of style they turn out to be...not supposed to be photo realistic or anything just a nice painting

Edited by kirisute
  • Like 1

Did you go to art school.

“Vescere bracis meis”

did art gcse,a level and then a course in graphic design and illustration. that's it. the rest is self taught along with my digital artwork which you can see here:

http://kirisute.deviantart.com/gallery/

some of it is NSFW though so be warned. there are a couple of digital animal pictures in there:

lion_roar_by_kirisute-d34savq.jpg

like this one which was "finger painted" on my Ipad.