Just use your float rod and rig it up as if your float ledgering; but use the feeder as your ledger.

I set up with two shot locking float depth ( or just two rubbers) then the feeder, then a small stop shot at your chosen hook length, then the hook.

Gives very sensitive bites and works very well at under arm casting into shaggy areas or under trees: and your still enjoying waggler fishing.

In reality you won't be putting much more weight onto the rod than you would with a Polaris float.

Edited by kirisute

Just use your float rod and rig it up as if your float ledgering; but use the feeder as your ledger.

I set up with two shot locking float depth ( or just two rubbers) then the feeder, then a small stop shot at your chosen hook length, then the hook.

Gives very sensitive bites and works very well at under arm casting into shaggy areas or under trees: and your still enjoying waggler fishing.

In reality you won't be putting much more weight onto the rod than you would with a Polaris float.

Go outdoors selling shakespeare omni x 12ft feeder rod comes with two tips. £29.99 or £19.97 with a discount card.

been using mines for a good while now and i love it to bits. biggest fish ive had on it is a 10lb common but i know it can put up with way more than that ;)

Got mines from an old tackle shop who has now closed down :(

Edited by Andy_1984

Owner of Tacklesack.co.uk

Moderator at The-Pikers-Pit.co.uk

Go outdoors selling shakespeare omni x 12ft feeder rod comes with two tips. £29.99 or £19.97 with a discount card.

been using mines for a good while now and i love it to bits. biggest fish ive had on it is a 10lb common but i know it can put up with way more than that ;)

Got mines from an old tackle shop who has now closed down :(