Octoplus Fishing Station

Andrew Burgess

I have been think about getting a fishing station for my seat box for the uneven - unlevel grounds. :(

The one thing is comming back to my mind is the Octoplus System. :cool:

My question is are they worth it? What octoplus equipment would you recommend for me to buy? and why? but bear in mind I tend to do a lot of feeder fishing. I have made a list what I might want but keeping a open mind before buying anything. :)

I would appreciate any suggestions. :):)

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Andrew first thing i would buy if i was you would be the feeder arm for a rod rest. brill piece of kit. I have most of octoplus system and have never had reason to complain about any of it apart from the wheel kit which is more trouble than it is worth.As a feeder fisherman go for the feeder arm!Saves all the hassle of pushing a rod rest into solid ground or a landing stage as it fits on to the box legs.

Yes, I agree with you about getting the feeder arm and save all the hassle of pushing a rod rest in the hard grounds. It's best to get a normal feeder arm or the extending feeder arm? :) Would you also recommend the feeder rod rest? :)

personal choice mate! go with what you feel comfortable with! it`s all good stuff. have a look at all the kit in your tackle shop buy what `you` think you need. Its Andrew that has to use it no one else! :) :cool:

The Octoplus gear is definately good quality. The feeder arm is excellent if fishing off of platforms. The only trouble I had with the extendable arm is you have to realy screw your rest in tight or else it'll keep undoing.

A pair of long legs are also worth getting allowing you to fish steep banks, it's amazing how solid and stable you can set it up.

The brolley do da is a waste of time unless there is no wind then it's OK.

Once you get the main system you can just keep adding more and more bits as I'm sure you will.

The foot platform is rubbish as well, I went for something else, can't remember the make though, 10 times better.

It'll definately make your fishing more comfortable and enjoyable.

ATB,

HB.

[ 29. May 2004, 08:08 AM: Message edited by: Howard 13 ]

Good timing, I did thought about the footrest and decided it need to be strong as I am a heavy build person. :rolleyes: Well if you do remember what make it was, any chances letting me know as soon as possible? :)