anglers that think they know best

bettsybetts

Dave H `s veiled hints of violence and Renrags 39`s ability to kick people into the the water speak volumes --and not good . Since the original poster said the person concerned had apologised what is the problem ? Sometimes, someone will know best and it seems that should someone who knows better meet either of you they had better watch out ! Do you both think the last and most knowledgeable word lies with you two , because if you were ever to meet you would probably end up fighting.Your comments make you no better than the original person complained about.

You handled it and without violence or massive escalation and that's the important thing. Well done.

Some the responses on this topic have been sorta strange or OTT and several were just plain strange. I think I'll close the topic before it gets out of hand - and not through any doing of the opening poster. When you start a topic you can never tell what direction(s) it will spin.

• Like 1
" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President