Lodge Pool/AnglerNet meeting update

Andrew Burgess

Alan Stubbs:

Alan Stubbs:

Alan I will help you to carry some tackle for you.

No..I'll let the noble sherpa Bernadette do it... you don't have a dog and bark yourself I drop myself in a right mess here , Oh well I suppose I will end up carry most gear around the pool for anyone who wants it but there is a small fee here (well someone got to make some money these days :D )

[ 01. July 2005, 05:58 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are the rules for fishing at AnglersNet/Lodge Pool Meeting

1) Each member shall require a current Environment Agency rod licence. Children under 12 years of age do not require a rod fishing licence.

2) Hooks no larger than size 10 barbless may be used.

3) No surplus baits to be deposited in the pool on completion of the fishing.

4) Anglers are allowed to use (1) rod at any time on Lodge Pool. You can bring many rods as you like but only 1 rod at any time.

5) No hard seed, nut kernel, boilies, loose feed trout pellets (sinkable carp pellets may be used). No bloodworms or jokers on Lodge Pool

6) Surface fishing is allowed on Lodge Pool with all allowed bait but floating casters may not be loose fed.

7) Braided line is banned On Lodge Pool

8) All feeder methods are allowed

9) Free lining is allowed on Lodge Pool

10) The use of Keep net is not allowed in between the hours of 12 noon and 1pm and all fish must be return

11) Minimum size keep nets used shall be 2.5m by 450cm - 8ft x 18"

12) All fish should be transferred to the top (2) two ring of the net whilst in the water before removing it from water

13) No carp shall be retained in keep nets between 1st June and 1st September except during bonafide matches.

14) Anyone caught using barbed hooks on Lodge Pool will be banned for the remainder of the season and plus 1 additional full season.

15) No bait tin or drink cans to be taken on the water.

Road directions will be posted soon.

13) "No carp shall be retained in keep nets between 1st June and 1st September except during bonafide matches."

I think the wife would go mad if i was a way that long, so ill just stop the day if ya dont mind :rolleyes:

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

Rules seem ok to me mate, a bit protective to be honest but the few always mess up it for the majority so fully understandable.

James

• 2 weeks later...

Right I have order the breakfast for the meeting and you have got the full works!

The full works are Eggs, Bacon, Sausages, Baked Beans, Tomatoes, Mushrooms, Black puddings and Toast!

Tea and Coffee as well

Bless your stomach! :D

Sorting out the road directions soon. :)

[ 17. July 2005, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: Andrew Burgess ]