Lodge Pool/AnglerNet meeting update

Andrew Burgess

right im back off me holls so we still on for tommorow then....we better be cause she'll kill me for draging her back today insted of monday lol

Never test the depth of water with both feet.

Stuff work go fishing.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just back from the tackle shop, got some bait and few odds and ends, hope I have enough bait

Weather is looking good for tomorrow.

Anyway, gonna sort out my tackle this evening and am looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great day tomorrow, see you all at 7.30 for breakfast.

I think we all owe Andrew a huge thanks for the efforts he's put into organising this day.

If you think I am excited, you should see the 2 girls! Cats with 2 tails is a vague approximation.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine

Guest Ferret1959

Andy.

Due to unforeseen circumstances I can't come. :(

I'm in the process of moving to my new flat and have to be there in the morning sorting stuff out.

I was hoping to sort the flat out next weekend but things have moved forward a week.

If I owe any money for my 'booked' swim gimme a shout.

I hope maybe we can get together some other time and have a fish together.

All the best to you and all the others who are going tomorrow.

I was really building myself up for a good day out but a place to live is just one notch above a days fishing I'm afraid. :)

Later matey.

As the Disneyland advert goes "I'M SO EXCITED!!"

If you need the money for ferret, I'll pay for him - I've been trying to get him to my house for weeks!!

5460c629-1c4a-480e-b4a4-8faa59fff7d.jpg

fishing is nature's medical prescription

Ferret - Never mind mate. :(:( Will try and get you a single day ticket on Lodge Pool at a later date. just give me a shout sometime and let me work out what holiday dates I'd got left mate. OK?

Gerry you will likely be fishing next to Budgie if I am not around he will soon sort you out! :D:D

Kleinboet, I think everyone being excited for a few weeks now including me! :):)

Well it be a long day now and I am really tired now after phone ringing, bait collecting, tackle buying, getting tackle ready and loading the car up.

Well see you all in the morning.

Andy

Growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional

http://www.bass-online.co.uk/

Hello Frank, just woke up...nice pictures. Thanks for helping to make it a great time. Had a fantastic day, a lot of fun and if it hadnt been for the three hour drive home, I'd still be there. Only problem is that I'll be down the tackle shop on monday spending yet more money on all of the things that I didnt have on the day.

Special thanks to Andy who set up a nice day out for everyone on a magic little water. If I got the chance to go back soon......I would. Hope you and budgie enjoy the sausages this morning BTW dont ask budgie about the duck that he had by the throat at the last knockings.

Gerry

[ 07. August 2005, 10:23 AM: Message edited by: argyll ]

'I've got a mind like a steel wassitsname'