up to date

me

ok sorry i will have to say that again. it dont make sense at all :D what i mean is,

is there any new hi tech fishing gear that has recently been introduced to the sport. :confused:

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...

Pro-logic 'aircraft-grade' aluminium quick release connectors, cheap and effective wouldn't be without them.

Hydrolastic fluid-filled pole elastics, don't use them myself but seem to be the dogs bits.

Is there anything you don't understand so far Nathan?

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

Sorry Jeepster, I thought three year old technology might just now be making its way into sheep-rustling country, don't want to worry Nathan with laser-guided spods just yet.

Our perception of time as an orderly sequence of regular ticks and tocks has no relevance here in the alternative dimension that is fishing....... C.Yates

Yeh, but you can't even get a decent mobile phone signal in Wales let alone a satellite GPS fix for the spod launcher, the sheep will be safe from clandestine rearguard attack for some time yet I think.

hahaha! i can get a well gud signal here compared to sum places in england. Ye i am confused now. whats a spod launcher?

Nathan

Genuine Taff

Probably...