global warming?

barry luxton

hope the warmist's facts are as good as the coolists then, can't wait. :thumbs:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

The money is the same ,sell you sun hats and suntan lotion if its hotter and bobble hats and gloves if its cooler what doesnt make much money is no change at all (wink)

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

nothing of substance then?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Trend is still upwards? Not according to some scientists.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2013/05/26/to-the-horror-of-global-warming-alarmists-global-cooling-is-here/

These paragraphs are the most pertinent....

The article is not written by a scientist - a lawyer in fact (as cory points out), and a . And the article is a lot of well known stuff about climate oscillations that don't change the observations of CO2 emissions and global temperatures, the predictions of climate models, and the broad consensus amongst the people who work in this area. There'll be plenty of gainsayers, commercial and political interests, semi-professional sceptics, tabloid papers that make all kinds of specious and ill-informed denials, but the strong evidence is that warming is happening. We can hope it isn't, but wishing won't change anything.

but the strong evidence is that warming is happening. We can hope it isn't, but wishing won't change anything.

I don't doubt that it is - and that the warming/cooling has happened countless times over the years. In the US alone, we have desert areas that from fossil evidence were once humid tropical forest areas and the "kettle moraine" sections of Wisconsin and neighboring states were almost certainly created by glaciers moving across the landscape.

Human-caused emissions may speed things up a little but so would a major volcanic eruption. However, "speed up" and "cause" are two very different things.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I don't doubt that it is - and that the warming/cooling has happened countless times over the years. In the US alone, we have desert areas that from fossil evidence were once humid tropical forest areas and the "kettle moraine" sections of Wisconsin and neighboring states were almost certainly created by glaciers moving across the landscape.

Human-caused emissions may speed things up a little but so would a major volcanic eruption. However, "speed up" and "cause" are two very different things.

When was this "once"? During the Carboniferous before mammals had evolved?

How come your Academy of Science and every other Academy of Science are in the wrong on this issue but Newt and Barry and Andrew and Chesters have got it right?

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

how come there's oil and gas under the ice packs, at some stage the poles must have been rather warm for a long period of time, was that a bad thing? What's worse warming or cooling? According to the woolly mammoth it was the cold that got them, :cold: they survived the warm period. :)

When was this "once"? During the Carboniferous before mammals had evolved?

How come your Academy of Science and every other Academy of Science are in the wrong on this issue but Newt and Barry and Andrew and Chesters have got it right?

This once is a cycle its happened many times it will happen many times in the future whether we like it or not ,whether we exist after this one or the the next is irrelevant in the universe.

Man is not to blame but its not helping ,taxes wont stop our input into warming only mass extermination of humans will because its man deforesting vast amounts of land to grow food thats the problem ,our leaders havnt the balls to remove the real problem so nature probably will .

PS there was a mini ice age in medieval times then fast global warming ,there is no records of temperatures to show whether we are colder or warmer than the period before this ,in roman times it was far warmer so we could be merely reverting to a climate of 2000 years ago.

It doesnt matter what the figures are we do not know what is happening long term and it doesnt matter who has what letters behind name tbey are only using opinion ,just like everyone else

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ice_age

Technically we still are in an ice age ,it will get hotter it has to to exit an ice age then go back into global cooling to form another ,it always has been like this it always will whether man exists or no

Its preposterous to think man can halt these natural cycles by recycling or other money making crap ,it will take far more effort and mankind is not going to make it ,enjoy the time we may have left but i suggest stop worrying man exists in temperatures far above and far below the few degrees implicated in the figures ,some animals may disapear but mass extictions are common on earth

If bilions die through natural events does it matter so long as we are ok ,at the full temperature increase bandied about surrey will be basking in med temperatures its not that bad is it after all

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson