global warming?

barry luxton

Yes even foxes rarely crap on their own doorstep ,man is happy to build doorsteps and crap on them and everyone elses

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

It is amusing besides the rest of the diatribe the notion that universities are without vested interests is pathetic ,research in universities is paid for ,i did research for

You clearly do not have a clue how research is done ,how its funded ,how its manipulated and how its presented.

I am an honest person i wrote what i found but i found what i wrote changed ,several not so good results disappeared and so so ones highlighted ,its how research is funded and how universities make money .

I really think you nedd to draw back and reconsider your attitude that "scientists" are some sort of gods ,most of their work is done by technicians ( big name for poorly paid people) and students and if you are lucky the final work is only manipulated slightly from what is real

:lol

Diatribe?? I think you'd better read back your own stuff. As for not knowing how research is done ... it's my job. Or do you think you know someone else's job better than they do?

I think you are living in a conspiracists milieu, in which you believe everyone is corrupt and self serving. Sure there have been some dodgy scientists (though they are rare) and of course there are dubious companies who will always do their best to suppress anything against their interests - oil companies and global warming for instance. Even in the cases where research is falsified, it eventually gets found out. Scientists love to uncover someone else's bad work.

Universities are mainly funded from the public purse, and more nowadays from the students - that's why the recent cuts have had such an impact. They get some money from industry but the idea that all research is corrupt is risible. The fact that you dismiss the whole body of work on the causes of global warming shows your judgement is clouded on the whole issue. There are valid reasons to criticise the way higher education is going, but your unbalanced antagonism won't see them.

polaris,

Ha ha !!

Chesters1 has a "ksfi" on his computer. If he thinks he's got you wound up a bit he can become ruthless. That's what Resident Contrarian's do, rub elbows with the implausible visions of a lunatic fringe. (i.e. Phone)

And, you're probably wrong. Conspiracists KNOW NASA faked the moon landing and global warming is a hoax. For example, 37 percent of Americans believe that global warming is a hoax, 21 percent think that the US government is covering up evidence of alien existence and 28 percent believe a secret elite power with a globalist agenda is conspiring to rule the world.

Phone

ksfi - key stroke force indicator (how hard you are pounding out a response is insightful)

My keyboard is very soft Phone like some heads

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Leon,

Thank heaven you found that url. It's what Chesters1 has been saying all along.

""""Climate sensitivity depends on the initial climate state, but potentially can be accurately inferred from precise palaeoclimate data

graphic-4.gif""""

(at least those of us in social sciences lie with words)

Phone

Edited by Phone

My keyboard is very soft Phone like some heads

Is that the best you can do. Polaris has you sussed ou and he has only madw 22 posts. Attack the argument, not the person.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote

this is the bumf that I can't consider to be correct:

Humanity is now the dominant force driving changes in the Earth's atmospheric composition and climate [1]. The largest climate forcing today, i.e. the greatest imposed perturbation of the planet's energy balance [1,2], is the human-made increase in atmospheric greenhouse gases (GHGs), especially CO2 from the burning of fossil fuels.

In the fifties and sixties we went through a period where you had a job to see your hand in front of your face due to smog, burning of fossil fuels, but no more, so why is it according to the above it's on the increase?

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Is that the best you can do. Polaris has you sussed ou and he has only madw 22 posts. Attack the argument, not the person.

applies to polaris as well.

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..