Does Mat Hayes smoke?

RUDD

I was just wondering if anybody knows if Mat Hayes smokes? :confused:

It is because last night I was watching Total fishing and Mat was fishing a lake in Ireland from a boat with a lockslide float for bream. :)

In one shot as he was explaining something there was a packet of fags (white packet with blue strip) sitting there in full view on the middle seat of the boat in front of Mats knees!!!!!!!! :o

The camera panned up as he did something else then in the next shot HEY PRESTO the fag packet had disappeared!!!!!!!!! You could just about see it on the floor near a rag or towel. :rolleyes:

The camera had been rolling all of the time so Mat must have twatted the packet to get it out of view.

I just want to know if the fags were Mats out of curiosity as it is the only time I have ever seen a hint of any smoking habit he may have after seeing him on the box and in the rags just about every week for god knows how long.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nik:

Rofl, sharp eyes Rudd, my mrs noticed that on the same programme too!

It just made me laugh.

One second there they were, the next DAH DAH they had almost disappered.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!