Updates and shut down

Andrew

Every time i go to shut my C down it always wants to install 3 new updates ?? been going on since last night, anyone got any idea as to what it is please. Driving me nuts. :hammer:

Black circle showing update icon, gggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Untitled_zps59b01305.png

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I think i clicked the off button on my tower, could that be the problem ?

HERE

But that icon is there every time ?

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Sorted. :yahoo:

“Vescere bracis meis”

Could this have been the source of the problem

Last week, Microsoft admitted that it had been forced to rewrite four of its security updates just three days after they had been issued.

Customers had reported receiving repeated demands to install the updates even after they had already done so.

The two best times to go fishing are when it's raining and when it's not

No idea mate, but i ran malwarebytes and cleared some issues, then installed the updates and it worked ?

The techie bloke at PC world said it was a nasty picked up. He said he and hundreds of other customers had the same carry on, simple fix, mawarebytes and hey presto, zapped and working. :clap3:

Edited by Andrew

“Vescere bracis meis”

its surprising how often CCleaner and Malwarebytes will resolve the problems of most pc users; add roguefix to that list and your pretty much sorted for most eventualities and clean up routines.

Its says

Roguefix detection and removal script to clean computers with the Windows XP operating system that are infected with fake security warnings and fake 'Blue screen of death' from a family of rogue scanners, Desktop/Homepage hijackers, their

Would it also work with Window 7 ?

“Vescere bracis meis”

Ta mucho.

“Vescere bracis meis”