Morning All, New To AnglersNet

PW910

Hello all!

urgh no fishing for me today as I'm in bed unwell!

I started fishing last September just for roach, bream etc on Fleet Pond in Hampshire then totally got the bug for Match Fishing. Fishing 90% of the Opens at Gold Valley. I loved it, but with having to fund my course for work to progress to be a teacher I decided at the start of the summer to sell up, so that was me with no fishing kit hardly! I do have some carp kit and something I could never live without my Savage Gear Lure rod :)

so for the past 3-4 weeks I have been chasing the carp, bream and tench around some of the Farnham Angling Society lakes! But gotta admit I miss the match scene little, but it took the fun away from being on the bank for me.

I do all my lure fishing at Basingstoke Canal, where so far I have had good success with the Jacks. I am also looking forward to dead baiting for pike this year too once I have completed my Farnham Angling Pike Teach-In course!

So now I guess you could say I'm abit of an all round angler! Fishing for Carp and other course fish and also after the predators in colder month's!

please let me know if you fish at any of the following:-

Basingstoke Canal

Fleet Pond

Any Farnham Angling Waters

Thames

Around Aldershot area

many thanks for your time!!!

:)

Hi and welcome to Anglers' Net.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President