Aldi's are at it again

Tony U

Looks like Aldi have more cheap Coarse gear for sale on 10th August take a gander at:

http://www.aldi.co.uk/uk/html/offers/offer...k33sunday08.htm

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

That scissor set and the colouring pad and crayons look to be right up my street!! :sun:

I personally like the look of the "Floating Hook Balls" and the Ballet Kit Bag, just the job for stalking :D

Tony

After a certain age, if you don't wake up aching in every joint, you are probably dead.

I've never fished with a pole. Would the £20 cheapie be worth a look do you think or does the price suggest that would it be heavy and un-usable?

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Just been to Aldi's to get the "unhooking mat and scales set", have checked the scales with known weights, and all seems well and accurate, the set of scales are bigger than I thought they would be.

One thing I have changed, I thought the hooks that come with the scales to hang the weighing bag and lift the scales were larger than necessary, I replaced the hook at the bottom with a small Galvanized hook I had, I have put a ring on the top to lift it with, but thats just to suit me, to most people they would accept it as it is

The unhooking mat is a three fold, so you could use it as a cushion

I needed an unhooking mat, so now i've got one and a set of 55lb scales at a reasonble price, my Avon scales are only 8lb, I am out growing them fishwise

Alan

I must be doing something right, I'm still alive

Rusty, the 8 mtr pole is fibre glass so it will be slightly heavier than a carbon one but as a starter pole it will give yoe some idea if you like pole fishing. For the sake of £20 its well worth it. If you dont like the pole eventually you'll sell it for £15 or so. Give it a go. Its brilliant fun

Just one big fish, PLEASE!!!!!!