Family snaps.

Andrew

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

I like looking at old photos of my family like these ones, and when you don't know who someone is it adds to the mystery of wanting to find out who they are and what they were like as a person.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and i'm not sure about the universe". (Albert Einstein)

"You don't lead by hitting people over the head, thats assault, not leadership". (Dwight D. Eisenhower)

"Some people claim that marriage interferes with romance. Theres no doubt about it. Anytime you have a romance, your wife is bound to interfere". (Groucho marx)

Traced my family tree back to, Southminster , Essex.

Issiah De'Ath and Mary Flack, unwed he was living as a lodger in her house. Had 13 kids. They did eventually wed when Issiah was 62 and Mary 60. Issiah passed away not long after marriage, no doubt she shagged him to death, LoL.

One of their off spring, John Flack came to work in the coal mines as a coal trimmer, with his then wife and 7 kids. She passed away and John remarried a woman of Italian stock.He and his new bride had a further 5 kids.

John was the dad of my maternal grand father, Charlie, thats him with his racing pigeon

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”