Portabote full set up for sale

JV44

empty.gifempty.gifSubject: Portabote full set up empty.gifToday at 5:41 pm icon_quote_en.gif icon_edit_en.gif

Ok sticking it up here before trying other forums/e bay great boat for the Thames suits 2 as a whole or split as below

12` green Portabote comes with 4 rod holders and mud weight

and vertical rod holder plate for keeping rods up right and safe whilst motoring along''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' £850

2 x clamp on swivel seats well padded ubber comfy £100

Porta dolly wheel kit clamps on to side of boat for effortless

launching if assembled away from slipway...............................£ 75

Set of portabote oars for rowing or emergency.........................£ 75

nev fickling transducer bracket...............................................£10

Suzuki df 6hp outboard most powerfull 4 * that can be fitted

To come just serviced by Suzuki dealer...................................£650

Separate 20 ltr petrol tank fuel line bubble and connector.........£ 30

Wooden free standing outboard stand.....................................£10

Selling due to not using since I got the fishing kayak and spending spare time on narrowboat

With the swivel seats she is very comfortable to sit in all day

take as a job lot £1500 ready to go get a roofrack for the car and opens up the whole length of the Thames or any other river with or without slipways .My mate matts site gives a good idea of the boats strengths and weakness

http://www.hechtjaeger.webspace.virginmedia.com/styled-7/styled-

Would prefer to sell as a whole but will split if no takers

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Boat and everything less swivel seats £1000 buyer services engine cheapest quality boat engine and toys outfit out there.....go on Anderoo you know you want to.....

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

• 4 weeks later...

Boat sold

• 3 months later...

From the post by the owner on 25th of October, "Boat Sold".

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Long gone and just as well the state of the river thgis winter don`t think I would have risked it ,do miss her though they are a great bit of kit