Iphone 5s tests

kirisute

just playing around with the camera on the iphone 5s....

seeing as the majority of us now carry a camera around with us all the time i like to know what they are capable of when i get them...

4m71.jpg

h1ju.jpg

xa1k.jpg

overall quite pleasing results....the spider is at full zoom in a bath surrounded by shower curtains so its very low light with the twin flash.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can see the pix plain as day!

cant you see them then? they are linked in the post.

just tested the imageshack links and they are all public viewing...

Edited by kirisute

I can see the pix plain as day!

cant you see them then? they are linked in the post.

just tested the imageshack links and they are all public viewing...

Nothing here.

post-1421-0-57890400-1380280003_thumb.jpg

Always makes me laugh with the i sheep in the office.

Their current I phone models always the best phone ever - until the next one comes out which they all have to have at a stupid cost.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Kiri,

Liz, my daughter, is more than pleased. She can make smoke with it. Her only objection is that it is to large. She says the 4G fits in pocket and purse better.

Rudd,

My daughter (16) is iPhone material. To get her new iPhone5s she sold her iPhone 4 (something?) to Amazon for $240.00. The new iPhone 5s cost $200 (and a new 2 year agreement).

I guess it is just the first one that's a bit expensive. I have a free phone of some sort and can't even use it. It would be useless for me to have an iPhone. I can't even turn hers on. It is incredible what she can do with it.

I especially like the "cloud" feature that lets me keep tabs on her from our home computer. It even records her last few transmissions. Pretty much tell whether she is in the front seat or (gulp) the back seat.

Phone

I'll be upgrading. I've got a 4, which is out of contract, and which has a non-functional flash following a minor misunderstanding about which pockets of my wading jacket are waterproof. I'd like to upgrade to a 32GB version too, I'm finding the lack of space frustrating, and it's also now missing quite a few features that the 4S, 5, 5S have accumulated.

The thing is, I use it all the time for lots of different things, but I don't use it as a phone much.

I'll probably give my old iPhone to my mum.