Iphone 5s tests

kirisute

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve,

Just be sure your mum WANTS it. They are useless for someone with a bit of a shake in the hands. Depressing.

Kiri,

What did she "get" from 4s to 5s? (So I can have a conversation with her like I might accdently know something - anythng.) It's all she talks about - and uses. 5000 data minutes a month and that's in addition to our wi-fi connections.

Like the pics. Not so much the sunflowers. They are at peak bloom here in Kansas right now.

sunflower_city_goodland_kansas.jpg

Processor probably twice as powerful

Camera far better in low light, better lens and twin flash, along with slow motion 120fps video.

Air share with tier 5 iOS systems.

CPU has new motion sensor system to allow for better tracking and motion detection. Good for those workout/jogging apps

And a bit more stuff.

Main bonus will be the hugely powerful processor that truly shows how speedy ios7 can be

Only difference between 5 and 5s is the processors the 5c is equivalent to the 4s and 5s is faster only due to the fingerprint recognition and memory that is needed for it so in essence it's the same as the 5, I am a little bit disappointed tho as if I had waited a little longer this year I would have the 5s but couldn't do without a phone for a few months as my old one had an unfortunate meeting with a jug if water and caused it to loose camera functionality and only worked with loudspeaker. But I agree on the space size I have the 16gb and wish I had the 64gb due to the amount of apps I had on the old one I have to swap and change between apps when I need a new one

HONOR IS DOING THE RIGHT THING, EVEN WHEN NOBODY IS LOOKING ...

Laugh and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.

"Yes, I will do the opposite. I used to sit here and do nothing and regret it for the rest of the day. So now i will do the opposite, and i will do something..." George Costanza