Ocean health declining fast

Leon Roskilly

Some great comments posted on the BBC site such as this one by someone who does not realise a volcanic cloud will block light to everything including the oceans!

I seriously believe that the oceans should be preserved as a back up food source for the next major disaster that happens. If any major volcanic eruptions happen we wont be worrying about the heat no more, we will be worrying about growing food, and feeding everyone. Stop all exploitation of our oceans immediately for the sake of milllions of lives in the future.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

There are times when I'm glad I'm so old that the worst of this mess likely won't happen until after I'm gone from this earth.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

I can’t remember exactly but have we been on the earth on a 24 hour clock about 5 seconds!

Put that into perspective and you well i think that when others talk of in 50 years time humans will no longer exist well that’s about a ¼ of a second then or even less added on.

I do believe that eventually there will be a catastrophic event and not a slow build up to it. I think Man has hundreds of years left but either under the surface or from outer space something will change it all.

Yellowstone Park. Now there’s a time bomb ticking

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon