Fish in

lyn

Hi all, anyone fancy a fish in?? I've been tied up with family stuff etc for a while but getting back into my fishing so thought it might be nice to have a get together as I've not seem you all for years!! Some of you I've never met.

Firstly let's see if anyone is interested then decide on a venue.

lyn

PS I may have been missing some, has there been any other than Wingham??

• Like 1

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Interested, definitely, but as usual I'm guessing that the stumbling block is likely to be location, as the vast majority of members seem to be way further south than us 'up here' :rolleyes:

I wonder if it would be possible to do one of the WUF grayling waters? Bit more central? Worms's stamping grounds, I think.

where's that??

We could do Manor Farm Evesham. Liam and i spent a couple of days there. You have something for everyone pretty much with its match lakes and a beautiful stretch of the Warwickshire Avon. Liam had a cracking 2lb 4oz roach out plus a barbel and chub. There are also zander in that stretch so I'm told which i would love to go for. Those that want to could make a weekend of it.

lyn