Fish in

lyn

www.manorfarmleisure.co.uk if anyone wants to have a look. We were going back this year but due to cancellations we managed to get booked in on Scilly for two weeks.

They do hire out Static caravans for 3 nights min. Also have a camp/caravan site which is where Liam and I stayed. Nice showers bait fridges, drying room tackle shop and cafe on site.

I'm thinking maybe the 1st or 2nd weekend in November.

We don't have to go here but I think it fits the bill for everyone. Do like the look of the Wye so maybe look at that for later on when it's colder and I'm thinking more on the grayling lines!!

So two questions, One Do you fancy Manor Farm? and two, Do either of those dates suit you?

lyn

Edited by lyn

One life, live it, love it, fish it!

Count me in (depending on the location)

John S

Quanti Canicula Ille In Fenestra

Species caught in 2017 Common Ash, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, White Willow.

Species caught in 2016: Alder, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Crab Apple, Left Earlobe, Pedunculate Oak, Rock Whitebeam, Scots Pine, Smooth-leaved Elm, Swan, Wayfaring tree.

Species caught in 2015: Ash, Bird Cherry, Black-Headed Gull, Common Hazel, Common Whitebeam, Elder, Field Maple, Gorse, Puma, Sessile Oak, White Willow.

Species caught in 2014: Big Angry Man's Ear, Blackthorn, Common Ash, Common Whitebeam, Downy Birch, European Beech, European Holly, Hawthorn, Hazel, Scots Pine, Wych Elm.
Species caught in 2013: Beech, Elder, Hawthorn, Oak, Right Earlobe, Scots Pine.

Species caught in 2012: Ash, Aspen, Beech, Big Nasty Stinging Nettle, Birch, Copper Beech, Grey Willow, Holly, Hazel, Oak, Wasp Nest (that was a really bad day), White Poplar.
Species caught in 2011: Blackthorn, Crab Apple, Elder, Fir, Hawthorn, Horse Chestnut, Oak, Passing Dog, Rowan, Sycamore, Willow.
Species caught in 2010: Ash, Beech, Birch, Elder, Elm, Gorse, Mullberry, Oak, Poplar, Rowan, Sloe, Willow, Yew.

Count me in especially if it's a river

"Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical

minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which

holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd

by the clean end"

Cheers

Alan

First weekend of November is not good for me.

Second weekend of November is fifty/fifty at the moment.

Third or Fourth weekend of November currently look good.

If would me nice to have a fish in again. Despite catching very,very little at most of them I shall never forget the first time I attended at Timsbury, such a crisp and gorgeous Novembers day and a simply beautiful stretch of water.

Edited by goosequill

' The "Dandy of the Stream", a veritable Beau Brummell, that is the Perch and well he knows it!' --The Observers's Book of Freshwater Fishes of the British Isles

Visit My Galleries

I spoke to my boss today about the Test, she has a 'rod' on the stretch below Timsbury (she did look at Timsbury) anyway, she has not seen any grayling at all this season when she's been trout fishing. I'm not sure if they still do day tickets at Timsbury but I know a few of us were not happy with the way things had changed there. Not sure what it's like now. I know I for one would rather go on the Itchen for a grayling fish in.

lyn

Did post a short while back asking if anyone fancied the Itchen and had no response, so thought it was dead in the water.

off to Mexico for two weeks on the 20th, if anyone fancies it around the end of November let me know and i`ll call Lyndsey to check availability.

:fishing1:

Did post a short while back asking if anyone fancied the Itchen and had no response, so thought it was dead in the water.

off to Mexico for two weeks on the 20th, if anyone fancies it around the end of November let me know and i`ll call Lyndsey to check availability.

:fishing1:

If it's the Itchen then I'm in as long as it's not the 23rd. I thought you were doing it for the March that's why I was trying to get something together before then. Have a good time in Mexico.

lyn

I'll go anywhere - if I can get the time off from work.

It's be great to see everyone again. My fierst AN fish-in was Stoney's MacMillan Nurses do ay Yateley, and I've been to Wingham twice.

Each one has been brilliant.

This is a signature, there are many signatures like it but this one is mine