Windows 8, Biggest pile of.................!

Chris Goddard

Problem is? Using a laptop and on using a mouse SOMETIMES the page is shrunk to a level I am unable to read it as the blooming pictures words are simply too small. So say I am reading eBay (happens most times on this site)And if the font is say 12 it suddenly becomes like a size1.5!!!!!! But I noticed ths morning it sort of occurred with the useof the mouse which as a rule I do not use, but this is a new wireless HP and pretty good it is too. Problem is house is all packed up for a refurb and so I had to buy this laptop as all my stuff is packed away. But this is doing my actual head in!!!! SO MUCH SO I AM THINKING OF SELING THIS AT A HUGE LOSS (see what I mean and I did nothing except start to use one hand typing as back has gone again) I don't know cannot work cannot drive and most of the time unable to walk even!!!! but the War veterans agency reckon I am still as able as I was 18 years ago??? When I was earning around 3 grand a week doing a central heatng fit or 1.5k to do an MFI kitchen??? Sod that!!! Most days I cannot even get out of bed?? And have NOT been able to put on a pair of socks for 2 years and the fact my carer who also happens to be my wife is most times worse than me??.........

But getting the page right is SO important?? Perhaps it is me??

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

press and hold down CTRL and scroll your mouse wheel, that increases or decreased the size.

Edited by Andrew

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Andrew, I am as many would say (If they were not afraid of doing so??) I am in your DEBT Sir!!!!! BUT what I want to know is WHY has it done this in the first place when the ctrl button is not pressed??

AH well...........

Chris

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))