Harold bishop

RUDD

quote:

i have found some new bait, its a bit of a mad way to ring em in. U hook and sink the line, bring back the shot on the off-stroke, and bobs ure uncle

quote:

Rex Hunt is not a good angler. I am. He said in one of his shows that you can hook a 15lb breem on the cock-shot if you have enough line shimmy.

I had about 30 yards of grade 3 shimmy, and stil failed to hook a boner on the slammer.

what dya think of Rex Hunt now ?

Harold

This is a great site where you can give and learn alot of info.

If you need help with a fishing releated subject you put on a new post and should get some sensible answers from other posters.

It would seem the only help you need is English grammer or maybe physiciatric (si cre at rik)(it would seem i need to study a dictionary).

I have quoted two of your replies above so that anybody reading this can see what I mean.

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

I think he's got tickets on himself, or he's a snag short of a barbie meself. Either that or he's a Top-ender and just can't help it.

The problem isn't what people don't know, it's what they know that just ain't so.
Vaut mieux ne rien dire et passer pour un con que de parler et prouver que t'en est un!
Mi, ch’fais toudis à m’mote