Naturals

chrislee342

Has anybody used any of the naturals in the following link :

http://www.munchbaits.com/index.php?cPath=219

If so, how did you incorporate these into your fishing and how successful were they?

Any other info will be good for the thread, species caught etc

Can I have your bank account number and sort code please?

I've used mussles as a hook bait with good success in areas where I knew the fish were feeding on snails. Can't help with the other except that my best guess is using them in a bait as long as you don't have to heat/cook the bait should work nicely.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

chrislee,

I've never used this brand specifically. The only problem with raw shellfish is that from time to time they contain harmful bacteria that cross back and forth between finfish and shellfish.

Here's a cool list I believe I've posted before. Munchbait is on the list.

http://www.britishcarpshow.co.uk/exhibitors.htm

Phone

Edit: they are mostly used as primary baits. However imagination is the mother of invention.

Edited by Phone