A storm is a'coming

Leon Roskilly

Think i'll have a word with me roofing supply mates and reserve a few ton of material. Check the ladders, book the scaffolders. :icecream:

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Think i'll have a word with me roofing supply mates and reserve a few ton of material. Check the ladders, book the scaffolders. :icecream:

Barry guessing a few suppliers will have already put up there prices...the swines

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Its this very mild weather we are having warm moist air at this time of year eventually you get something nasty even today when the sun came out this afternoon here at whitby it was near on 17c for the end of october its very mild and its looking like more of the same for at least another week this exceptionally mild weather for things to go quiet and ease down you need the colder weather to kick in.

Nothing but mild weather on long range pressure charts and yes plenty of rain looks like it may change at the end of the period but dont hold your breath this mild weather could go all the way christmas like the very mild winters dureing the 90ss.

http://www.weathercharts.org/wetterzentrale-GFS-mslp-forecast.htm

paul.

Edited by big_cod

http://sea-otter2.co.uk/

Probably Whitby's most consistent charterboat

Untitled-1.jpg

don't let the trust and bass know about mild winters big cod, that'll put a spoke in their campaign to recommend legislation against all including anglers and charter skippers that the bass stocks are in peril, (too many cold winters of late) and only those two orgs can save them with punitive legislation while supporting the French commercial industry to carry on as is. that just won't do.

Edited by barry luxton

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

Fences are easier. ;)

We are expecting our first freeze of the year - at least a month too early.

How about you folks send some warm this way and include some wind with it. That way we'll both have better weather.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

If nature "knew" things i would say we were in for a decent hard winter for a change ,the trees are groaning with fruit and it must be the biggest crop of acorns i have ever seen you could scate to the pond on them they are so thick on the ground.

May have been a slight frost a couple of days ago the temp was 3 degrees when i looked so could have been lower earlier ,nothing to see on the ground though as the mornings are dark when i wake up.

It pees me off oak tree owners are allowed to litter the place up if their trees cause a mess then they should be forced to clean it up ,the path gets covered with crushed acorns and very slippy ,dont ask me about leaves ! Some bastards blow THEIR leaves out of of their garden to join the rest that fall outside it and they cant be bothered to pick them up.they should be fined a quid for each leaf that falls outside their garden that will bring in plenty of money to pay our foreign friends to sit on their bums and getting paid for it

Ps if you have a goldfish and your moving puts its bowl in the freezer overnight it stops the water slopping about in the lorry

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson