Where to fish Telford

toytown

hey guys. not sure if its the same for everyone but the non of the pools i normally fish (Apley, Leegomery, Stirchley) seem to be doing very well due to obvious reasons (temp, weather etc) have drawn a blank nearly every outing over the past month bar a few low figure breem and the odd small mirror and tiny perch. been trying all kinds of baits nd methods and im now out of ideas lol.

can anyone tell me if anywhere round telford is fishing well at the moment i dont really want to make another waisted trip to just draw another blank. dont mind not catching coz thats life sometimes but its getting rediculous now.

• 4 months later...

hi bud I live in woodseves near Newport up the rd from you, I fish seighford fisheries and baydon hall check out there website's for up dates and prices, havnt been out yet this year will be going to seighford in 2 weeks both a good day out and garanteed catch all day long