Home made stove.

garylee

That works great and gives off great heat,just burnt me shed down

Don't believe you, yours wouldn't have worked :bleh:

What a brilliant idea! I feel a review coming on, my ferocious MSR WindPro superior burner versus a homer which requires you to buy beer & alcohol, drink the former and light the latter. Could get messy.

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

Don't believe you, yours wouldn't have worked :bleh:

What a brilliant idea! I feel a review coming on, my ferocious MSR WindPro superior burner versus a homer which requires you to buy beer & alcohol, drink the former and light the latter. Could get messy.

You are on sir I will make one that works and humble your posh stove ,do you reckon that white spirit would work?? Petrol?? not using that nitro glycerine again that was messy .

Pity they don`t still do the party seven or whatever they were called big tins from the 70s .

JV44 goes to hospital after chopping off thumb thread springs to mind

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

I'm doing a special edition model for £39.99 free postage.

It's the same but it's got SPECIAL EDITION written in tipex on it's side.

Also a NASH one for £50: now where is that tipex ?

Smile they said life could get worse, I did and it was

I am doing a realtree one and going to call it the super spod stove , get on the pure alcohol quick

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

You are on sir I will make one that works and humble your posh stove

Ok here’s my effort, best you get drinking/building quick.

Ambient temp in my kitchen 20 degrees C, one pint of cold tap water in the kettle. Three minutes and forty seven seconds later enough boiling water for three cups of tea.

Beat that with your beer can burner (if you do win or if anyone else rises to the challenge I might invoke rule 26b).

DSCN1107_zps22e61445.jpg

DSCN1108_zps4be5cacb.jpg

It's never a 'six', let's put it back

well for the cost of a bit of alcohol and the drudgery of drinking some cider reckon it`s gotta be worth a go ,Rusty your link is FAF very good

Rusty

I enjoyed your documentary program, but it was too short. I was just getting into the plot and beginning to empathise with the characters when it finished.

What happens next?

Next installment please. This could run and run

Let's agree to respect each others views, no matter how wrong yours may be.

Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity

http://www.safetypublishing.co.uk/
http://www.safetypublishing.ie/