Home made stove.

garylee

Ayjay,

"Processed cheese food", is regular cheese that has been reprocessed along with additional ingredients such as emulsifiers and stabilizing agents (plastic). These products derive their flavor from various artificial compounds. Even the color is fake.

Phone

I should ask "What's the point"? but the answer will surely be profit.

It doesn't come on to my radar as food though Phone. :yucky:

Phone - Tea must be hot - very hot!!!

Having worked in an office most of my adult life I can declare myself of something as a Tea making expert.

Milk goes into a cup.

ONCE kettle is boiling Tea bag goes in milk and BOILING water is poured in.

Stir and get that bag moving to release all the flavour.

Once the liquid is to your required colour(strength) as removing Tea bag and give a slight sqeeze releasing that last bit of flavour.

DO NOT ruin the cup of Tea by adding sugar - the only time you need sugar in your Tea is when you reach the summit of Snowdon or Helvellyn via Striding Edge!!!

Or was that just me?

RUDD

Different floats for different folks!

Rudd your post includes words such as "tea bag" "milk goes into cup""tea bag goes into milk""squeeze"

These words are words that would never pass the lips of a tea connoisseur !!!!!!

Words that would are "loose leaves""warm pot""fresh water""tea pot""astringent""polyphenolic compounds""Milk proteins degenerate and taste stale if they are heated above 75 degrees centigrade"

Smile they said life could get worse, I did and it was

Looks alright: I guess if you weren't aware of it's provenance it would be just another cheese.

...................but with any luck it's not commercially available yet. :D

Rudd your post includes words such as "tea bag" "milk goes into cup""tea bag goes into milk""squeeze"

These words are words that would never pass the lips of a tea connoisseur !!!!!!

Words that would are "loose leaves""warm pot""fresh water""tea pot""astringent""polyphenolic compounds""Milk proteins degenerate and taste stale if they are heated above 75 degrees centigrade"

Biscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuitsbiscuits:where's the biscuits?

Phone - Tea must be hot - very hot!!!

Having worked in an office most of my adult life I can declare myself of something as a Tea making expert.

Milk goes into a cup.

ONCE kettle is boiling Tea bag goes in milk and BOILING water is poured in.

Stir and get that bag moving to release all the flavour.

Once the liquid is to your required colour(strength) as removing Tea bag and give a slight sqeeze releasing that last bit of flavour.

DO NOT ruin the cup of Tea by adding sugar - the only time you need sugar in your Tea is when you reach the summit of Snowdon or Helvellyn via Striding Edge!!!

Or was that just me?

Thats cold tea ,2 yorkshire tea bags the boiling water then milk

I heard it was long ago milk went in first (no tea bags then only pots) because only porcelain cups could stand boiling water ,poor peoples cups needed the milk to take the shock away

Edited by chesters1

Believe NOTHING anyones says or writes unless you witness it yourself and even then your eyes can deceive you

None of this "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" crap it just means i have at least two enemies!

There is only one opinion i listen to ,its mine and its ALWAYS right even when its wrong

Its far easier to curse the darkness than light one candle

Mathew 4:19

Grangers law : anything i say will  turn out the opposite or not happen at all!

Life insurance? you wont enjoy a penny!

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." Thomas Jefferson

Milk first when tea made in a teapot (you can judge the tea strength) If using tea bags, then milk last as the water is cooled by the milk so not all the flavour is released from the tea bag................there really is a difference :)

Den

"When through the woods and forest glades I wanderAnd hear the birds sing sweetly in the trees;When I look down from lofty mountain grandeur,And hear the brook, and feel the breeze;and see the waves crash on the shore,Then sings my soul..................

for all you Spodders. https://youtu.be/XYxsY-FbSic

Made me stove just need some Alcohol which I am ordering off e bay now....baby kettle hunting time

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Milk first when tea made in a teapot (you can judge the tea strength) If using tea bags, then milk last as the water is cooled by the milk so not all the flavour is released from the tea bag................there really is a difference :)

Den

Totally agree, so much "tea" these days e.g. in Starbucks etc is made with water that is not hot enough.... Edited by Kappa