Underlined text

fisherman

Is it just my P.C. or are the words in some threads that are underlined ( hyper links) the norm now.

Take a look in the sea forum, Nobbys post fishing sea lochs, Dales reply has the word Travel underlined and when you put the cursor onto it it is a link to Priceline.com

Just seems to be everywhere I go now. :confused:

Dave

P.S.

It has happened in this post. Look at travel.

[ 04. March 2004, 08:31 PM: Message edited by: fisherman ]

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

The word "travel" in Dales reply, is not underlined on my screen.

Nor is the word "travel" in your post.

Have you checked your PC for spyware ?

"I gotta go where its warm, I gotta fly to saint somewhere "

Have a look under Tools from the Internet explorer top menu. Go to Internet Options , click on the Advanced tab at the top , and under the section marked Browsing , scroll down till you see a section for Underline links. The options are always , hover and never.

Reset this to your personal choice, and enjoy life to the fullest !

Hope this helps.

Cheers guys. Found something in the add/remove. Shop at home and removed it.

All is fine again now and no more underlining.

Where the xxxx did that come from.

Dave

ANMC Founder Member. Always learning

Spyware most likely and dropped on you without asking permission.

Try a download, install, update, and run on Ad-aware and Spybot Search & Destroy.

Ad-aware is updated more often and usually finds more but Spybot has more options including the ability to immunize your PC against over 550 of the most common ones with a couple of mouse clicks.

Both free. Both solid and reliable.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

Great. Now run Spybot, remove any it tags as spyware, and then run the 'immunize' feature.

I also suggest about once a week or so that you update ad-aware and run it again.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President