Grafham Water extends it's season

Colin Brett

Great news from Grafham Water - the fishery will be open to both boat and bank anglers during January, until Sunday 2 February. Around 10 boats will be available for hire throughout December and January with the remainder coming off the water for essential maintenance. Fishing and boat charges will be the same during January as they are in December. This means half day permits are valid all day and day boats are just £18 or £16 for single man. All anglers who bought a Season ticket during 2013 are invited to ‘have a go’ and fish Catch and Release only free of charge (boat charges will apply). Anglers wishing to take a fish will need to buy a permit before fishing.

• 1 month later...

d

Que? You're a man of few words, Bri ;)

Edited by robtherake

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed."

Problem with Avast, downloaded it from one of the hosts and it played havock with some sites, wouldn't let me reply on here and blocked access to my Hotmail account, uninstalled it and ran the usual sweeps and got rid of a couple of bugs that came with the download from the host site and downloaded Avast from another different host and bingo, no problem