Chubbing

Anderoo

What the floods are not the fault of the government or lack of dredging but Anderoo all along!!!!!

Spent this morning helping a customer move there Chicken house away from the ground water and rising river Pang and you know what there wasn`t one camera crew there to record our locals help out in flooding adversity thang ....I shall be writing a strongly worded letter to my MP B):lol:

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Rich no help form them at all do you reckon we could get some compo ,my welly had a split in them and I have a wet foot that may well leave me with post traumatic stress thingy .

We are not putting it back it is a lump now put that curry down and go and get the scales

have I told you abouit the cruise control on my Volvo ,,,,,,,bla bla bla Barder rod has it come yet?? and don`t even start me on Chris Lythe :bleh::icecream:

Wait a minute if we dredge my foot wont that mean that for the first time since records began my Knee will get wet?

Righto then stick as a manifesto promise before that bloke Cable claims to have forseen it years before anyone else ,better still lets dredge the coast to stop those pesky waves flooding coastal properties

• Like 1

JV, when it comes to fixing your welly, money is no object.

(However, that DOES NOT mean there's a blank cheque.)

Ok I think....does that mean there is enough for a pair of grubs wellys? I listened to the wrong advice last time and bought muckboots and they split but thought I was being advised by experts

http://www.climaxtackle.com/specimen/skeetex_thermal_moon_boots.htm

Worth a look - much softer rubber than most moon boots so comfy and less need to walk like a ancient heron. I've only had mine a few months so can't say how long they'll last but they seem well made. I think I paid about £45 on ebay.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music