Chubbing

Anderoo

Great fish Andrew, a right 'chubby' chub. You're going to have to change your forum name to 'Chuberoo', if you keep this up.

Don't get too preoccupied though, I still want to see one of those 2lb roach.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John

Many congratulations indeed, Andrew!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Had another quick go this afternoon and had one more chub, a real bruiser of 5.12 that had the rod doubled over as it thumped into a load of brambles and branches under my feet, it really was a case of hang on tight! The only other action was when I went to release him and the net worked loose and slid off the handle, sinking from sight...15 minutes with a big hook and heavy leger eventually got it back. Rookie mistake!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

Nice one Anderoo. :thumbs:

After a pretty poor Sunday afternoon last week in cold conditions (1 chub and 3 trout), todays milder temps were much more productive. Finished with 11 chub to 5lb 2oz and 1 roach of 14oz, all on trotted bread flake. Not to bad as 3 hours fishing up to 3:30 had only produced 3 chub and I gave up at dark o'clock (4:30ish).

Must get some lights for on them floats. :)

A tiger does not lose sleep over the opinion of sheep

Nice chub Anderoo.

Good luck to the rest of you, as its OZ time for me and hopefully some Australian endemics

RNLI Governor

World species 471 : UK species 105 : English species 95 .

Certhia's world species - 215

Eclectic "husband and wife combined" world species 501

"Nothing matters very much, few things matter at all" - Plato

...only things like fresh bait and cold beer...