Theres more to fishing

stivestackle

Do you know since joining this forum it has reinforced my view that there is so much more than carp to fish for.

Now I cut my teeth on roach fishing and have dabbled at sea fishing, done loads of pike fishing and lately fished for carp but never have I seen or tried Kayak fishing.

This looks like serious stuff and before joining this forum I had never even heard of it.

Looks very interesting and must take a lot more dedication than the average bivvy bandit who bores their fish out with 4 days on and 4 days off!

I dont think its for me but still I am fascinated by it. How popular is it? What do you fish for? Tell me more please!!

Click here to Visit St Ives Tackle 

apple-touch-icon.webp

How popular? Smallish but growing. The main question is do you enjoy it. If so, the rest matters not.

Most of the UK kayak angling seems to be salt water - probably because freshwater access is so limited and sea access is not.

" My choices in life were either to be a piano player in a whore house or a politician. And to tell the truth, there's hardly any difference!" - Harry Truman, 33rd US President

• 1 month later...

Certainly interesting. I also like the idea of ice fishing but it doesn't get cold enough here.

Click here to Visit St Ives Tackle 

apple-touch-icon.webp