Any users of "e TOMI pro out there??

Just downloaded and paid for this but am a little confuddled at how it works?? Has anyone got prior knowledge of it??

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

I use it occassionally and have no problems with it, apart from a dodgy download of Java that came with a Trojan attached. Thank you AVG!! Well spotted.

I use Kerio firewall and the stuff that tries to connect from E tomi is mega. The firewall denys access to it all but it still works OK. I guess all the activity is P2P trying to connect.

As to how it works, that's a question I'm sure Ian can answer.

How much did you pay? If that's not to nosey!

Colin

"Nosey" and "Colin" do not occur in the same world never mind vocabulary as far as I am concerned! I paid I think £18 plus another £6 for an extra download, but that is only for a 7 day trial and having used it for less than 5 hours I DON'T think I will continue!!

UPDATE!! Having looked a bit further into this it appears to me that both are exactly the same just under different banners!! They both use same home page and both use the "Gnutella" network to do there magic!?

[ 10. April 2005, 01:27 PM: Message edited by: Chris Goddard ]

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

MMMM they are charging for Azureus too, very dodgy, some people are not at all happy about this company, three pages of complaints, i dont blame them, paying for a p2p program claiming its legal, when it does no more or less than say limewire, or the old winmx and soforth.

Moan

[ 12. April 2005, 10:50 PM: Message edited by: Gray-Catchpole ]

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道