Website Builders

NetFull

That's OK Franki (Or you not done it yet?)

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jay_con

Can you give me some examples of what to look for and where jim. I never take that much notice of my spyware, I just delete it. How do you know where it's come from??? do you have a program that tells you?. If this company is putting spyware into my pc id like to locate it and then contact them about it. I was gonna buy a domain name off them but if this is the type of trick thier up to ill be thinking twice.

here is a site im working on at the moment, not online yet, so here is a screen grab, if its this sort of thing your after, i can give it a shot.

nclacap2.jpg

Smelly nets.

Canon S3 IS

Samsung S500

HOBGOBLIN

mailto:grahamnoone@hotmail.com

您在来信中写道

@SPRING@:

Can you give me some examples of what to look for and where jim.

Run Addaware and it will give you a list to delete with the names of the files.

[ 20. April 2005, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Jim Roper ]

https://www.harbourbridgelakes.com/

Pisces mortui solum cum flumine natant

You get more bites on Anglers Net

Spring/Franki (Sure it's spelt like that? That is a VERY slow to load page!! Suggest trying to load as a s56k connection and see what happens.

Grey - Thanks! That looks pretty slick! But you are in a queue at the mo! I have to get back to one of our Nothern most members yet as he offered first and I think he has the answer!! so NITN beware!!

Chris Goddard

It is to be observed that 'angling' is the name given to fishing by people who can't fish.

If GOD had NOT meant us to go fishing, WHY did he give us arms then??

(If you can't help out someone in need then don't bother my old Dad always said! My grandma put it a LITTLE more, well different! It's like peeing yourself in a black pair of pants she said! It gives you a LOVELY warm feeling but no-one really notices!))