Home cinemas/computers and projectors

Oddjob87

i've just re-arranged my bedroom, bought some new furniture etc etc....basically, i have an empty side to my room and a blank wall, with the intention of having a projector mounted to the ceiling and displaying on this wall......and get rid of the ugly telly thats currently mounted on a wall bracket there....

is there anyway i can get rid of the telly completely, and just have the projector?? I have a computer also in my room, is it possible to run the tv through the computer, and then project that image on the wall?? Is this the way to do it?? ideally i'd like to be able to project the Pc's image as well if its possible, obviously not at the same time though, my computer has all the audio inputs/outputs and tv aerial connection thingy me bobs on it, but is there any new software im gonna need??

If anyone has any ideas, had previous experience or could just point me in the right direction....would be greatly appreciated!!