Gall bladder op tomorrow

Steve Burke

I can see Steve downing a lobworm or maggot but can't sink as low as a carp bait :yucky:;)

Just take the pills Steve and don't beat yourself up about it , there are much more things to life than stuffing a few painkillers down your throat . Down the things and stop being a stubborn arse. It's got to be better than Peggy beating you up surely! :bangin:

There is not one thing different between ideology and religeon

Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear of your problems with your Gall stone Operation, Truth is Steve not many gallstone ops are free from complications but yours was something else

you really have gone through it. It must have worried your Peggy some what, Glad to hear you are now recovering.

Best wishes to you and the Family.

Dave P

( Do more lurking than posting )

Peggy was certainly worried when she was in reception and an announcement was made asking if there were any relations of Stephen Burke present, and then ushered into a private room! It wasn't such a worry for me - I was unconscious!

I was one of the lucky ones. There was a guy in the next bed to me in terrible pain all night. One of the other patients made some nasty comments. I hope he felt guilty when the poor sod died that day.

On the other side of me was a PT Instructor with the Military Police. He'd not long ago done the 3 Peaks Run, up the highest peaks in England, Scotland and Wales in 1 day. He'd had a pain in his thigh since the summer that just got worse and worse, and put off getting it seen to until it became unbearable. Turned out he had bone cancer.

So as you can I got off very lightly!

Wingham Specimen Coarse & Carp Syndicates www.winghamfisheries.co.uk Beautiful, peaceful, little fished gravel pit syndicates in Kent with very big fish. 2017 Forum Fish-In Sat May 6 to Mon May 8. Articles http://www.anglersnet.co.uk/steveburke.htm Index of all my articles on Angler's Net

Been of forum for a while, glad to hear you're doing ok Steve, despite the pain. Here's hoping that it starts to ease off soon.

Take care.

John.

Angling is more than just catching fish, if it wasn't it would just be called 'catching'......... John