copy and paste?

barry luxton

I highly doubt its AN's fault as it works perfectly on other browsers (Opera,FF,Chrome), it's more like microshaft thinking that they can run things how they want and change the way that the web works, as they always have done. (for example: W3C compliance (to which MS have never followed)).

All,

Well BALDERDASH! I updated Windows 8.1 to Windows 8.1 (as instructed) and now I can't cut and paste. This is a far more serious matter than barry's problem.

Phone

Edit: Si - I understand your rant on Windows. (I believe it is obligatory in the trade) But wouldn't it be the internet thingy if Windows works with some but not others?

Edited by Phone

It's a ill bit of both Phone.

Microsoft has forced windows 8.1 users to adopt IE 11! However the internet cannot and will not be forced to ensure compatibility by Microsoft.

It's swings and roundabouts.

Chances are there is a PHP or whatever update floating about that returns AN to working fully with ie11 but updating websites and code takes time etc

Edited by kirisute

give us a shout when you do find a fix please, I went back in time, still the same, I can't quote using I e and it's only on a n that it isn't fully working

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

My mate has problems posting a youtube vid on another site, and copy and paste

"La conclusión es que los insultos sólo perjudican cuando vienen de alguien que respeto". e5006689.gif

“Vescere bracis meis”

Free to choose apart from the ones where the trust poked their nose in. Common eel. tope. Bass and sea bream. All restricted.

New for 2016 TAT are the main instigators for the demise of the u k bass charter boat industry, where they went screaming off to parliament and for the first time assisting so called angling gurus set up bass take bans with the e u using rubbish exaggerated info collected by ices from anglers, they must be very proud.

Upgrade, the door has been closed with regards to anglers being linked to the e u superstate and the failed c f p. So TAT will no longer need to pay monies to the EAA anymore as that org is no longer relevant to the u k . Goodbye to the europeon anglers alliance and pathetic restrictions from the e u.

Angling is better than politics, ban politics from angling.

Consumer of bass. where is the evidence that the u k bass stock need angling trust protection. Why won't you work with your peers instead of castigating them. They have the answer.

Recipie's for mullet stew more than welcomed.

Angling sanitation trust and kent and sussex sea anglers org delete's and blocks rsa's alternative opinion on their face book site. Although they claim to rep all.

new for 2014. where is the evidence that the south coast bream stock need the angling trust? Your campaign has no evidence. Why won't you work with your peers, the inshore under tens? As opposed to alienating them? Angling trust failed big time re bait digging, even fish legal attempted to intervene and failed, all for what, nothing.

Looks like the sea angling reps have been coerced by the ifca's to compose sea angling strategy's that the ifca's at some stage will look at drafting into legislation to manage the rsa, because they like wasting tax payers money. That's without asking the rsa btw. You know who you are..

There are quite a few reports of it on several boards.

Microsoft are reporting old versions of ckeditor being used on boards causing the issue; but there are also various fixes being posted for various software being used to create and host boards etc

The time between windows 8 and ie 11 with 8.1 was quite small....the amount of work in producing new compatible code and updating websites (downtime to sites etc) would mean things don't run as smooth as they should.

Given time the issue will resolve itself.

• Like 1

Ckeditor is a wysiwyg tool to integrate standard word processing features into a website etc (Andy can explain far better I'm sure)

It's got nothing at all to do with your browser.

It dies however have to be of a compatible version to work with your chosen browser.

Ckeditor 3.x is compatible up to ie 9 officially I believe and version 4 is out there....but whether the forum here at AN runs the latest version of the software I wouldn't know.

Clearing your cache will be a very temporary solution I would suggest...I certainly clear kind on all system regularly and still encounter the issues.

I believe ckeditor is responsible for the reply and posting sections of the forum. Ckeditor is integrated into websites....not part of your browser.

Edited by kirisute